This superior pair of stretchy yoag leggings feature my original, bright tropical palm leaves or fronds design. Bright, 1980s Miami colors are the inspiration behind the palette in these palm frond leaves in a rainbow multi colors, giving them a retro yet modern style. The tropical leaves are in an array of colours and in a large tiled sections design. The top wide waist band is a dusty teal green. You have the option of choosing the capri style length, or the full length, in the leg. I love the capri length, especially in such a bold print, but you may prefer the full length, your choice.
These leggings are a nice firm feeling fit yet move so well with your body! I love my capri pair, which is the exact same fabric, just a shorter style. They are not thin and flimsy, but a high quality. You will not find better quality leggings, these are a superior quality legging!
The 4th image shows my graphic artwork. Please be aware that though the colours do print almost perfectly accurate, that they can appear slightly more vibrant on a computer monitor when compared to printing on fabric, as monitors are back lit. Devices such as phones and tablets also over saturate and increase vibrancy of colours.
The last image shows the inside seams and tag from the top of my own pair, which sports a different pattern on front.
To see more yoga leggings please visit my Etsy powered store website: https://www.naturaldesignbyjocelyn.com/search?q=yoga+leggings
Here to view is the pair I own, modeled by me, in the capri length style, sporting a different design on them: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/527975475/yoga-capri-length-leggings-blue-black?ref=shop_home_active_2
To see these leggings in action, I made a short video which you can view here: https://youtu.be/d9KE1GOEsQ4 Both the capri length and the long yoga length are from the same fabric.
• Fabrics are designed to stretch and won't give up, holding firm while moving with you
• Medium weight, sturdy, breathable fabric
• Not a thin, flimsy low quality stretchy legging; high quality fabric and fit, holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Separate, high, fold over waist band for versatility
• Sewn using a 4-thread overlock which incorporates a safety stitch along the seam for durability and stretch.
• Made from 88% polyester 12% spandex performance wear fabric - manufactured in Canada
• EcoPoly fabrics: stretch fabrics feature an EcoPoly fiber, which is considered eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water use during manufacturing
• Fabric is printed with my original artwork design using solvent free sublimation inks
• Vivid printing that will never fade after washing
• I am 5'4", 154 lbs, and am wearing a size M in the Capri style.
• The full length leggings can be slightly long on shorter women.
• These yoga capri leggings fit snug and true to size, I am generally a 9 US in women's pants and I bought a medium yoga capri leggings for myself, and they fit comfortably firm. If you prefer a slightly less firm and tight a fit, I recommend purchasing a size up.
• Sizing chart is a guide only, sizes are Before stretching.
• For in between sizes, it is generally recommended to buy the larger size (ie: if you wear a US 11, purchase the 12-14 or L size).
My leggings are printed, sewn and shipped from my textile print and manufacturing partner in Montreal, Canada. My leggings are sweatshop free!
8-10 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
Custom Orders: Many different custom requests and personalized options are possible. Please reach out and I'll do my best to accommodate you.
NOTE: I am sorry but I am not able to accept returns or refund Custom orders or Personalized orders. The only exception is if the item arrived damaged in delivery by the carrier. In this case, proper procedures by both you the Buyer and me the Seller will be required, in order for me to process the claim and refund in these cases. This may include photographs of both damaged item and original packaging. All packaging must be kept by Buyer until the claim is settled. If required procedures are not fulfilled, no claim or refund is possible for a damaged during shipping delivery.
Please be sure of your size requirements Before ordering any apparel items. It is always best to order larger if you are unsure.
Care instructions are in the individual product descriptions, where applicable, as well as generally coming included with most apparel items. Please reach out to me if you have any questions.
I am only able to gift wrap prints as all other items are printed with my designs and your purchase is fulfilled by my manufacturing partners.
Most of my items are possible to order in larger quantities. Prices depend on the quantity you would like, and can differ depending on the item. Please reach out if you would like a large quantity of my prints or items featuring my printed designs.
I do not include frames with any of my prints, mainly due to difficulty in shipping as well as style of framing being a very individual taste.
I do not ship any purchases as gifts or anonymous gifts to your intended recipient. If this is something you are requesting, you will need to have the item shipped to yourself and under take that yourself.
I do not refund for digital downloads as this item is impossible to return. It is recommended that you already know how to work with any digital file, .jpg or .png, to create with it what you want. I am unable to include teaching and instruction with my digital download image offerings and I don't price for that.
Digital downloads on Etsy should have no issue with downloading for you. If they do, please contact me and I will email it. I am only able to email once, and you must know your email program as to whether it will accept a .jpg or .png image of larger sizes. I am unable to be responsible for emailed files that you are unable to accept at your end.